Questions? Call Us!
You can contact us for any questions you may have!
Fun For All Ages!
Although there are no set age restrictions:
- All players must be able to follow instructions.
- Laser Tag system must fit without touching the ground
- Five years old and under must be accompanied by a parent/guardian.
What are the rules?
Click here to see our rules (or scroll to the bottom of this page)
How do I make a reservation for laser tag?
We do not accept reservations for individual play. However, groups and parties may reserve games in advance.
What payment options are available?
We accept cash, as well as Visa, Mastercard, and Discover. We do not under any circumstances accept checks or American Express. We are also unable to provide cash back.
How Should I dress for laser tag?
- Wear dark colored clothing, minimizing bright logos or things that will stand out in the darkness. Remember, black-lights will make whites and other light colors glow, turning you into an easier target.
- Wear comfortable shoes, that means no open-toed shoes such as sandals! Sneakers are your best bet.
- Under no circumstances can anyone play laser tag barefoot.
Laser Tag Scoring System
There’s a total of 6 different targets to aim at. The sensors located on the chest region offer you the most points.
- Our Laser Tag program has a fixed point system, depending on where you tag your opponent.
- Chest – 200 Points
- Back – 100 Points
- Shoulders – 50 Points
- Phaser / Laser Gun – 50 Points
Is laser tag safe?
Laser tag is an indoor physical activity. While it is supervised at all times, and we make every effort to ensure strict adherence to all of our rules, and prohibit running, we cannot assume any responsibility for any injuries that may occur. Our lasers are Class I laser products, and have not been directly linked with adverse health affects. If you are asthmatic, epileptic, have a heart condition, are currently pregnant, or if you suffer from any other health condition, you are personally responsible for deciding whether or not playing a moderately physical activity will be detrimental to your condition. We cannot under any circumstance give medical advice as to whether or not laser tag will pose a risk given your individual health record.
Am I allowed to bring food into your facility?
NO, but we have snacks and drinks available in our lobby. We also offer pizza, Nathan’s Hotdogs and more at our Air Bounce store across the hall. Private parties are allowed to bring cake for there event/party.
Do you provide storage for purses and personal items?
No. Unfortunately, we cannot be held responsible for lost or stolen items.
Looking for more fun?